Sea Power - Hail Holy Queen

Friday, November 11, 2011

MENDEZ Wins: Ending with KICK to Opponents Vitals

MENDEZ WINNER!
MENDEZ WINNER!

Gary Mendez 904
Lil Ronnie 895
Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA.

Mendez wins with a final kick to out financed opponents Vitals. Bam!

I ran a campaign focused and disciplined on message, lean and efficient, and for all the right reasons: love for Rio Hondo College.

Rio Hondo College is fiscally sound! Every year for twelve years, I delivered a balanced budget, maintained a healthy reserve and controlled spending making Rio Hondo College one of the most Fiscal Sound community colleges in California.

As an independent candidate beholden only to the people in my Area, I entered this re-election campaign knowing I was going to be outspent (3-1) and with my opponents supported by politicians and outside special interest groups with questionable intent.

I stood steadfast and defended my fiscal track record and on the great things I delivered to my community, including the South Whittier Education Center.

Its tough being Independent but very much worth it. Im beholden to no groups or political bosses, only to the voters from my community who continue to maintain their faith in my public service. Im greatful to the people of South Whittier, Los Nietos, North Norwalk, and Santa Fe Springs.

No comments: